Aerobernardo

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2006
If it is for gaming I supose you should spend that U$600,00 on a Premium PS3. Wait for at least a year till they launch something strong and worth it. All that this card adds by now is decent framerate on Oblivion. In six months only Crysis might make it worth some cash, but not 600.

I got my 1900Xtx and wont buy me a R600 next year. Ima get the cash for a PS3 and then in 2008 I shall try another one. DX10 won't be that big. Its a DX9c that copy instructions instead of redoing it, making gaming faster. You wont see much grafic revolutions on this card, if price is the matter at least stick with a mid range.

Merry Xmas you all

Mobius

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2002
Well, I think you should invest in schooling rather than PC and gaming goodies, as clearly the inside of your head contains nothing but tapioca pudding.

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
If it is for gaming I supose you should spend that U$600,00 on a Premium PS3. Wait for at least a year till they launch something strong and worth it. All that this card adds by now is decent framerate on Oblivion. In six months only Crysis might make it worth some cash, but not 600.

I got my 1900Xtx and wont buy me a R600 next year. Ima get the cash for a PS3 and then in 2008 I shall try another one. DX10 won't be that big. Its a DX9c that copy instructions instead of redoing it, making gaming faster. You wont see much grafic revolutions on this card, if price is the matter at least stick with a mid range.

Merry Xmas you all

You deserve a PS3.

You don't deserve an R600.