Tom's Hardware : New Homepage Poll - Old or New?

Do you prefer the OLD or NEW homepage on Tom's Hardware?

• I prefer the OLD homepage

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I prefer the NEW homepage

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Same question every time the homepage is changed.
At first everyone hates it and can not live with out the old design.
Then, after a month or so, everyone is used to it and would not have it any other way :pfff:

Really, the only issue I have with the layout changing every few months is that if feels like change for the sake of change.
It would be much nicer if a base layout could be agreed upon which would be applied long term and only minor updates would be applied as needed.

Really no reason to change it so often :??:

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
But of it though would incline that of the idea of just then taking saying the smaller updates into more "pliable" (can't spell) means of use. Which is probably of favor but would incline more use of the site then maybe normal though.

So, again of it as said, use of change for change takes its place for use as of what change is, rather for or not. Rather for of course as well, but still.

Of this is time in which change has come and gone and in which it will be for change again. This will be that of something of wait and see.

skaz

Distinguished

I agree. I like the idea of a long term outlook for the general layout, while having minor updates through out time.