control Daylight Savings time

Hi,

I am trying to see the effect of the daylight saving time into my
program coz i have a lot of nightly processes that occur. Now i want
to simulate when DST kicks in. Do anybody know how i can control the
DST time when it changes?

Thanks,

Joriz
1 answer Last reply
More about control daylight savings time

    http://www.jsifaq.com/suba/tip0300/rh0398.htm

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    <google@joriz.is-a-geek.net> wrote:

    | Hi,
    |
    | I am trying to see the effect of the daylight saving time into my
    | program coz i have a lot of nightly processes that occur. Now i want
    | to simulate when DST kicks in. Do anybody know how i can control the
    | DST time when it changes?
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | Joriz

Microsoft Windows