Sign in with
Your question

REAL PLAYER PLAYBACK SOUND

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 7
June 23, 2011 9:14:28 PM

I SUBSCRIBE TO REAL PLAYER. THEY ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST ME. I RECORD ONTO REAL PLAYER PROGRAMS FROM LONDON PUT OUT BY B.B.C. RADIO 2 WHICH I USUALLY CAN TRANSFER FROM THE REAL PLAYER LIABRARY TO A BLANK CD . NOW I AM ON WINDOWS 7 AND ALTHOUGH THE POROGRAM APPEARS ON REAL PLAYER I CANNOT GET ANY PLAYBACK SO I HEAR NOTHING ALTHOUGH IT SHOWS THE PROGRAM IS PLAYING.

CAN YOU HELP ME? DO I NEED REAL TEK OR A SIMILAR PROGRAM TO ALLOW THE SOUND PLAYBACK?
June 23, 2011 9:50:06 PM

IAN NAIRNSEY said:
I SUBSCRIBE TO REAL PLAYER. THEY ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST ME. I RECORD ONTO REAL PLAYER PROGRAMS FROM LONDON PUT OUT BY B.B.C. RADIO 2 WHICH I USUALLY CAN TRANSFER FROM THE REAL PLAYER LIABRARY TO A BLANK CD . NOW I AM ON WINDOWS 7 AND ALTHOUGH THE POROGRAM APPEARS ON REAL PLAYER I CANNOT GET ANY PLAYBACK SO I HEAR NOTHING ALTHOUGH IT SHOWS THE PROGRAM IS PLAYING.

CAN YOU HELP ME? DO I NEED REAL TEK OR A SIMILAR PROGRAM TO ALLOW THE SOUND PLAYBACK?

It may be a problem with Windows 7 having "Stereo Mix" disabled by default. Try going into your sound options and enabling it. Also check your sound drivers in "Device Manager" to make sure they are working properly.
m
l
!