REAL PLAYER PLAYBACK SOUND

I SUBSCRIBE TO REAL PLAYER. THEY ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST ME. I RECORD ONTO REAL PLAYER PROGRAMS FROM LONDON PUT OUT BY B.B.C. RADIO 2 WHICH I USUALLY CAN TRANSFER FROM THE REAL PLAYER LIABRARY TO A BLANK CD . NOW I AM ON WINDOWS 7 AND ALTHOUGH THE POROGRAM APPEARS ON REAL PLAYER I CANNOT GET ANY PLAYBACK SO I HEAR NOTHING ALTHOUGH IT SHOWS THE PROGRAM IS PLAYING.

CAN YOU HELP ME? DO I NEED REAL TEK OR A SIMILAR PROGRAM TO ALLOW THE SOUND PLAYBACK?
1 answer Last reply
More about real player playback sound
  1. IAN NAIRNSEY said:
    I SUBSCRIBE TO REAL PLAYER. THEY ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST ME. I RECORD ONTO REAL PLAYER PROGRAMS FROM LONDON PUT OUT BY B.B.C. RADIO 2 WHICH I USUALLY CAN TRANSFER FROM THE REAL PLAYER LIABRARY TO A BLANK CD . NOW I AM ON WINDOWS 7 AND ALTHOUGH THE POROGRAM APPEARS ON REAL PLAYER I CANNOT GET ANY PLAYBACK SO I HEAR NOTHING ALTHOUGH IT SHOWS THE PROGRAM IS PLAYING.

CAN YOU HELP ME? DO I NEED REAL TEK OR A SIMILAR PROGRAM TO ALLOW THE SOUND PLAYBACK?

It may be a problem with Windows 7 having "Stereo Mix" disabled by default. Try going into your sound options and enabling it. Also check your sound drivers in "Device Manager" to make sure they are working properly.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7