Too much real estate given to forums

keefasuz

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009
Hello,
Just my 2 cents too. I think you guys should look at the average forum post and properly judge if it deserves 1/3 of your home page. There's so many noobies asking for validation of a specific purchase.... "should I buy this CPU?" kind of BS. Keep that section smaller on the site.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Of it though is the idea of which to go to a place to change the things of interest at and probably is in lack of right now, to say given the post, right?

So, of that is a disregarded statement probably of interest until otherwise on any aspect. So of it the issue with issue due to issue inspite of issue on issue. So of it is to not have an issue but a resolve of issue without issue. But more then anything no issue at all, and resolved issues.

For a better maybe at least within sometimes to have no issue and resolve one too.

Rather this understood is probably only placed within the fact of whats in the issue, otherwise just a placent place of part of issue or issues. Yes?

Otherwise, just read alone what has been said and work with what that would be or wouldnt be. Right?