Uptime windows2003

Can Somebody please tell me how do you check the uptime on a 2003 box, when
you are logged on as well as remotly of another machine. I know about the
event loggs, but the old uptime command was so much qucker. Please advise?
2 answers Last reply
More about uptime windows2003

    The page file time stamp should give you the last startup.

    MaxKane wrote:

    > Can Somebody please tell me how do you check the uptime on a 2003 box, when
    > you are logged on as well as remotly of another machine. I know about the
    > event loggs, but the old uptime command was so much qucker. Please advise?

    Hello,

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232243

    In article <2C7A0D71-A509-4BEF-BBE8-179FB6C844BB@microsoft.com>,
    MaxKane@discussions.microsoft.com says...

    --

    h.wulff
    [dont send me an email]

Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Command Prompt Windows