Uptime windows2003

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 6, 2005 6:45:03 AM

Can Somebody please tell me how do you check the uptime on a 2003 box, when
you are logged on as well as remotly of another machine. I know about the
event loggs, but the old uptime command was so much qucker. Please advise?

More about : uptime windows2003

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 12:14:34 PM

The page file time stamp should give you the last startup.

MaxKane wrote:

> Can Somebody please tell me how do you check the uptime on a 2003 box, when
> you are logged on as well as remotly of another machine. I know about the
> event loggs, but the old uptime command was so much qucker. Please advise?
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 1:04:20 AM

Hello,

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232243