They're getting more and more stupid.

I have some lab maps in my trades for TNT to delete if they're duped. I
got this message today:

Michal Dedic [michaldedic480]
Sent: 8/8/2005 03:28pm
Subject: hi
Folder: Inbox
Message: hello this is the neopets team member those pieces are
duplicated you will need togive me all those peaces because if you dont i
will freeze your account and you wont get it back so chose give them to
michaldedic480 idf you want to keep your account ok i am serious
---

Well, now, if you're *serious*...

Idiot.

-Lois

Geez.. you better give them to that person!!
;)

bodcat1 said:
>Geez.. you better give them to that person!!
>;)

Hehe, riiiiight... I'll get on that asap.

Oh, oops! Instead of sending him the lab map pieces, I reported him to
TNT... how ever did that happen?

And oh my goodness! I sent this message to him, I should have just left
it alone but I'm an idiot:

Message reported.
Your request has been successfully submitted!
We would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
Please be aware that you will not receive an e-mail reply from us for
submitting this report. Our abuse team is working quickly to resolve all
issues that have been reported. All messages are handled in the order that
they are received. Please do not send multiple reports for the same
abuse--that only slows things down. Thank you and good luck!

---
He sent 2 messages back, one said "no problem" the other said "you have to
send the map pieces to me or your account will freeze in 2 minutes"
The second one was sent at 3:54pm... and yet it's 5:23pm and my account
hasn't been frozen yet! Imagine that. His account is still there though,
hmm...

-Lois