RDC

TJ

Does Windows 2000 have a built in method to do what XP Pro can? That is the
remote desktop connection? If I have to use telnet, what is the best method.
I have never done a remote connection using telnet, is it possible?

Thanks for the time!

TJ

Windows 2000 Server has this capability. Windows 2000 Professional does not
provide native support for RDP except as a client. There are free remote
control programs that work on Win2k Pro:

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

http://www.tightvnc.com/

Doug Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP