Using photoedit

Robert

Maybe it's a stupid question.
Once I open *.jpg file with PhotoEdit. the program running with Minimize
window automatically, i've to right click the icon on taskbar to maximize it
manually every time. After maximization, when choose restore window, it also
minimized.
How can I get the correct window when I click restore? How to adjust it?
Thanks.
--
Nothing is easy,
Everything is possible.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:C0744571-5D5E-4E20-8D3A-41F35DED1B73@microsoft.com,
Robert <R_L99@hotmail.com> had this to say:

> Maybe it's a stupid question.
> Once I open *.jpg file with PhotoEdit. the program running with
> Minimize window automatically, i've to right click the icon on
> taskbar to maximize it manually every time. After maximization, when
> choose restore window, it also minimized.
> How can I get the correct window when I click restore? How to adjust
> it? Thanks.

I have a dumb idea but keep in mind I'm just here to watch and learn. Open
said program. Resize it using the drag method of grabbing the lower right
and upper left corners. Do NOT use the MAXIMIZE feature. Get it to where you
want. Press AND hold the CTRL key on your keyboard. Use the mouse (while the
key is STILL depressed) to click the "X" in the upper right. Re-open said
application, does it open full size? If not check your shortcuts to the
application or the run executable and see if it's set with any sort of
minimizing switch but the first is probably what you want.

Galen