MICROSOFT ADWARE PROTECTION BETA

I recently downloaded the microsoft adware protection beta. It seemed that I
started getting pop ups and more pop ups. I uninstalled the program and the
pop up stopped. Am I doing something wrong.
--
ebbyallen
3 answers Last reply

    What kind of popups? The program making popups to tell you
    system changes and protect status or ad-popups?

    "ebbyallen" <ebbyallen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    |I recently downloaded the microsoft adware protection beta.
    It seemed that I
    | started getting pop ups and more pop ups. I uninstalled
    the program and the
    | pop up stopped. Am I doing something wrong.
    | --
    | ebbyallen

    There's no official support for that product yet, as it is a beta release
    (not fully ready for public consumption). However, there is an "unofficial"
    support group here:
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

    --
    Best of Luck,