Sign in with
Your question

Worst Site I have been on

Last response: in Site Feedback
July 30, 2011 8:29:17 PM

It is not that I do not know how to navigate forums; been doing it for years.

Half the time when I come here (didn't log out), or log out, and come back later, click on "My Threads", and the new posts I entered, do not appear.

One moderator in particular, is rude, crude, and thinks his S*** don't stink. When PM'd, doesn't bother to answer.

Most the times, when I logon, upper right hand corner will not show my profile, but even if it does, when I go to forums all categories, it disappears, and wants me to log in again.

Wasting my time coming here. - And, yes, If I don't like it, I will delete my account, as soon as I get back to my profile, if that ever happens !

More about : worst site

August 1, 2011 2:10:33 PM

Sorry you are experiencing issues with the forum. Any issues with moderators should be referred to me via email, at jpishgar@bestofmedia.com. I'm happy to look into any report of incidents.
August 31, 2011 3:22:53 AM

Which site do you log into (.com, uk, etc.)?
Related resources
August 31, 2011 11:29:11 PM

Quote:
One moderator in particular, is rude, crude, and thinks his S*** don't stink.

There is not a gas leak in this place?

Stay classy.
October 16, 2011 4:40:29 PM

ksiemb said:

<snip>

Wasting my time coming here. - And, yes, If I don't like it, I will delete my account, as soon as I get back to my profile, if that ever happens !

Well, you're still here. I guess you saw that the system here needs as much help as any person showing up with problems.

I'm glad you stuck it out, you've been a great asset offering real help and advice.
[:tigsounds]
October 26, 2011 10:39:22 PM

I'm glad you stayed your a great forum member! :D 
!