changing the OS language

Sometimes we receive requests about changing the language of the Operating
system of a pc or server. naturaly we would like to do that with as less as
possible effort. (i.e. Win 2K prof sp4 English=> Win2K prof sp2 Dutch)
We tried in this case to upgade, but that doesnt work.(you cant degrade sp4)
Next we tried to repair after boot from cd, that works but after updating
and installing sp4, half of the OS is back to english.
Is there a solid way to do this without a complete reinstall.

Tnx in advance,
Jps
1 answer Last reply
More about changing language

    Have you ever thought about keeping a disc image & then you only need to
    restore that. Makes life so much easier

    Crouchie1998
    BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

Microsoft Windows