Where get Microsoft SPY++ utility?

My understanding is that SPYXX.EXE is a utility that one can download
from the Microsoft web site, but I can't find it. Any help?
5 answers Last reply
More about where microsoft utility

    On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:58:18 -0400, Rick Charnes
    <rickxyz--nospam.zyxcharnes@yahoo.com> wrote:

    http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us
    Go here (a good site to bookmark) and enter

    SPYXX.EXE

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

    Right, I looked at several of these sites already; it's nowhere to be
    found. I guess it's a part of Visual C++ and is not available as a
    standalone utility. Nice utility to get the classname of an open app.

    In article <tmja5111jl40eemmj3kjpkkllh13vbuhq2@4ax.com>,
    jtsmith@pacifier.com says...
    > On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:58:18 -0400, Rick Charnes
    > <rickxyz--nospam.zyxcharnes@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    > http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us
    > Go here (a good site to bookmark) and enter
    >
    > SPYXX.EXE
    >

    > John Thomas Smith
    > http://www.direct2usales.com
    > http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

    That's right and in fact the one in Visual Studio 2002 or 2003 whichever is the only one that works in Windows 2000. The one in VS6 won't work right. Documented.

    --
    George Hester
    _________________________________
    "Rick Charnes" <rickxyz--nospam.zyxcharnes@thehartford.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1cbf20c8b32105d49898d5@msnews.microsoft.com...
    > Right, I looked at several of these sites already; it's nowhere to be
    > found. I guess it's a part of Visual C++ and is not available as a
    > standalone utility. Nice utility to get the classname of an open app.
    >
    > In article <tmja5111jl40eemmj3kjpkkllh13vbuhq2@4ax.com>,
    > jtsmith@pacifier.com says...
    > > On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:58:18 -0400, Rick Charnes
    > > <rickxyz--nospam.zyxcharnes@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us
    > > Go here (a good site to bookmark) and enter
    > >
    > > SPYXX.EXE
    > >

    > > John Thomas Smith
    > > http://www.direct2usales.com
    > > http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith