Yay! Finally!

I finally finished Neoquest the first for a Bronze trophy!

I may try for Silver, but not any time soon. The end of my game was such a
slog, I didn't think I would ever finish. I would take a break almost every
level up, just because it was boring and I was falling asleep at the
computer. But now I am done! And my Trophy looks good.

I may go play NQII (next week, or the week after that maybe), it's much
quicker and in a lot of ways easier and less boring. I might even get
daring and try it on Insane. But I want the other prizes from Evil. Well,
there is lots of time to decide all that.

daramark

Awesome!!!
I still havent started NQ

daramark wrote:
> I finally finished Neoquest the first for a Bronze trophy!
>
> I may try for Silver, but not any time soon. The end of my game was such a
> slog, I didn't think I would ever finish. I would take a break almost every
> level up, just because it was boring and I was falling asleep at the
> computer. But now I am done! And my Trophy looks good.
>
> I may go play NQII (next week, or the week after that maybe), it's much
> quicker and in a lot of ways easier and less boring. I might even get
> daring and try it on Insane. But I want the other prizes from Evil. Well,
> there is lots of time to decide all that.
>

> daramark

I finished NQ1 on Normal last week, and restarted immediately for Evil.
I am now (checking) level 20 and in the Jungle Ruins once again. What I
need (the Jungle Pauldrons) I have just gotten so now I am not level
busting as I am so high already, I still have the maze to do and reach Gors.

Henny

daramark wrote:
> I finally finished Neoquest the first for a Bronze trophy!
>
> I may try for Silver, but not any time soon. The end of my game was such a
> slog, I didn't think I would ever finish. I would take a break almost every
> level up, just because it was boring and I was falling asleep at the
> computer. But now I am done! And my Trophy looks good.
>
> I may go play NQII (next week, or the week after that maybe), it's much
> quicker and in a lot of ways easier and less boring. I might even get
> daring and try it on Insane. But I want the other prizes from Evil. Well,
> there is lots of time to decide all that.
>

> daramark

Congrats!

Henny

daramark wrote:
> I finally finished Neoquest the first for a Bronze trophy!

Great. I did a dumb thing with NQ II. I stopped playing it very close to the
end. Now I can't remember precisely how close or where in the darn tower I
am and when I tried to finish it off I just wound up wandering around lost.

Gareeth

Gareeth wrote:
> daramark wrote:
>
>>I finally finished Neoquest the first for a Bronze trophy!
>>

> Great. I did a dumb thing with NQ II. I stopped playing it very close to the
> end. Now I can't remember precisely how close or where in the darn tower I
> am and when I tried to finish it off I just wound up wandering around lost.
>
> Gareeth

digifort is up again and they have maps of nq2

any1 wrote:

> digifort is up again and they have maps of nq2

I looked at the maps but not knowing what level I am in in the tower and
where I am in fighting the boss is a problem.

Gareeth

> any1 wrote:
>>>>
>> digifort is up again and they have maps of nq2
>
> I looked at the maps but not knowing what level I am in in the tower and
> where I am in fighting the boss is a problem.

You could compare the maps (IDNQ is up (digifort?) and their maps are fairly
clear and easy to compare to the game) and your game, moving around until
you find something recognizable like a person to talk to, or a particular
set of blocks. Sometimes just knowing where you are in the game tells you
what you are supposed to be doing next; if you find a person to talk to they
may be able to tell you what you are supposed to be doing to finish the game
and get the prize.

daramark

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> daramark wrote:
>> I finally finished Neoquest the first for a Bronze trophy!
>>
>> I may try for Silver, but not any time soon. The end of my game was such
>> a slog, I didn't think I would ever finish. I would take a break almost
>> every level up, just because it was boring and I was falling asleep at
>> the computer. But now I am done! And my Trophy looks good.
>>
>> I may go play NQII (next week, or the week after that maybe), it's much
>> quicker and in a lot of ways easier and less boring. I might even get
>> daring and try it on Insane. But I want the other prizes from Evil.
>> Well, there is lots of time to decide all that.
> Congrats!

You too!

daramark

Well I have finally decided to try NQ2 (I havent done #1, but I'm gonna do 2
first). So far I have gotten one random event, I found some cheese on the
floor. Took me a few minutes to figure out if I found it in Neopets or on
NQ lol

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Well I have finally decided to try NQ2 (I havent done #1, but I'm gonna do
> 2 first). So far I have gotten one random event, I found some cheese on
> the floor. Took me a few minutes to figure out if I found it in Neopets
> or on NQ lol

Good Luck! I started NQ first then completed 2 NQII games before finishing
the first one I started. They aren't related except for the name and the
fact that they are RPGs on Neopets.

daramark