change language

March 22, 2005 4:11:22 AM

How can I change the language of pocketpc2003 premium???
My default language is italian but I want change it in english...
Thanks.

More about : change language

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 11:49:16 AM

No way to do it. Legally, the license is connected to the language.

Helio Diamant - MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Editor-in-Chief
Pocket PC Freak - The Hebrew Pocket PC site
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com
!