Want motion dectected jpg' from dlink dcs-900

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 1, 2005 10:45:32 PM

I reciently installed a Dlink dcs-900 webcam above a bird nest.

The camera works well with the supplied software.

I'm able to catpure motion enabled wmv files. I'd like to capture jpg images instead
but don't see an obvious way to do it with Ipview-lite.

1. Can I capture stills with ipview based on motion?
2. Is there other software that can communicate with the Dlink dcs-900
that can capture motion based images.

Any suggestions welcomed.

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. george@rachors.com
Hillsboro, Oregon http:rachors.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX
!