QH: Kougra Shining Soap

I always wind up getting quests when I want to use the shop wiz to
price things. If you want to, buy it and stick it in your shop for 1k
more than it's worth and I'll buy it off of you. That way it doesn't
dissappear. (too lazy to start a second account, not to mention it
cuts down the risk of getting frozen these days) Thanks.

---

http://www.FenrirOnline.com

Computer services, custom metal etching,
arts, crafts, and much more.

I have one in my shop.
I didnt overprice it, it was cheap :)
stephanier1975