Start/Program button

Somehow I have turned off the function that only lists the moste recent
probrames used on the Start, Program button.

I am now getting all the programs being listed.

How do I set it back to the most recent used with the option to see them all
like it was before?

I know this is simple, but I have not found it yet.

Thanks

Bob

I don't have a 2000 box in front of me but I think you want to enable
personalized menus and to do that right click your task bar and choose
properties, then check the box next to personalized menus (or something
worded very similar). If you can't find it let me know and I'll get you
step-by-step instructions (but I don't think you'll have a problem).

Hope this helps,

Nick