Event ID: 26
Date: 09-04-05
Time: 14:33:30
User: N/A
Computer: TOLKIEN
Application popup: cisvc.exe - No Disk : There is no disk in the drive.
Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0.

I don't know what i a have to do. I have already run Ad-Aware and my
virusscanner, but that is not the problem.

Can anybody help me? Thanks.....

BurgerKing

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.hardware (More info?)

This is usually a result of installing Windows 2000 with a Zip Disk installation. The CISVC error results from Indexing Service starting at boot. If you set that to manual the error will go away. To fix this it is best not to have a Zip disk installtion at installation of Windows 2000.

--
George Hester