How to move program from taskbar to systray?

I have some programs running all the time which clog up the taskbar. It would be
great to be able to move them from the taskbar to the systray or off the taskbar
completely. Is it possible to do either?
2 answers Last reply
More about move program taskbar systray

    I think this utility isn't free - not totally sure though:

    http://www.actualtools.com/titlebuttons/minimize_to_system_tray_any_program.shtml

    Try this one first:

    http://www.teamcti.com/trayit/trayit.htm

    Here's another great utility:

    http://www.minimize-to-tray.com/

    I hope the above helps

    Crouchie1998
    BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

    Another program, the one I use, is freeware.
    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/starter.html After installation, open program,
    click on Startup tab > All sections. Uncheck all items you don't want in the
    taskbar.

    "sdlfkj" <blah@blah.com> wrote in message
    > I have some programs running all the time which clog up the taskbar. It
    would be
    > great to be able to move them from the taskbar to the systray or off the
    taskbar
    > completely. Is it possible to do either?

Taskbar Microsoft Windows