How to move program from taskbar to systray?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 9, 2005 3:57:51 PM

I have some programs running all the time which clog up the taskbar. It would be
great to be able to move them from the taskbar to the systray or off the taskbar
completely. Is it possible to do either?
April 10, 2005 8:10:34 PM

Another program, the one I use, is freeware.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/starter.html After installation, open program,
click on Startup tab > All sections. Uncheck all items you don't want in the
taskbar.

news:o pZdqXSPFHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

!