Using Bluetooth keyboard with HP Ipaq 4700

March 22, 2005 12:58:24 AM

Just recently bought a 4700, and I am very happy with my purchase. But one
of the things I had for my prior unit was a keyboard, which, of course, is
not compatible with the 4700. Has anybody used one of the Apple, Microsoft,
or other bluetooth keyboards with a 4700? If so, please post a short
synopsis of how satisfied you are with the setup.

Thanks!
Brian
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 11:42:21 AM

Two customers of mine are using the Freedom Bluetooth Keyboard (
http://www.freedominput.com/Freedomkeyboard/index.htm ) with a 4705, one
with an iMate, and I am using it with a PDA2k. All of us are very happy with
it.

Helio Diamant - MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Editor-in-Chief
Pocket PC Freak - The Hebrew Pocket PC site
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com

!