Remote Desktop Connection

Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection" with
Windows XP? Thanks.

Hi Karen,

A place to start:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getstarted/webconoverview.mspx

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
> with Windows XP? Thanks.

"Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
> with Windows XP? Thanks.

Open Start ... Help and Support and enter Remote Desktop Connection
Into the search at the top - you will get lots of information on it.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
> with Windows XP? Thanks.

When I go to "start - help and support", I go nowhere. Could it be my
"help and support" is not installed. Thanks.

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
>> with Windows XP? Thanks.
>

> Open Start ... Help and Support and enter Remote Desktop Connection
> Into the search at the top - you will get lots of information on it.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
>> with Windows XP? Thanks.

Hi,

Try the 3rd FAQ section here:

Courtesy MVP Kelly.