Remote Desktop Connection

Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection" with
Windows XP? Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop connection

    Hi Karen,

    A place to start:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getstarted/webconoverview.mspx

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
    > with Windows XP? Thanks.

    "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
    > with Windows XP? Thanks.

    Open Start ... Help and Support and enter Remote Desktop Connection
    Into the search at the top - you will get lots of information on it.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
    > with Windows XP? Thanks.

    When I go to "start - help and support", I go nowhere. Could it be my
    "help and support" is not installed. Thanks.

    "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
    >> with Windows XP? Thanks.
    >

    > Open Start ... Help and Support and enter Remote Desktop Connection
    > Into the search at the top - you will get lots of information on it.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike
    > --
    > Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    > rights

    > newsgroups
    >
    > "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
    >> with Windows XP? Thanks.

    Hi,

    Try the 3rd FAQ section here:

    Courtesy MVP Kelly.

    --

    > When I go to "start - help and support", I go nowhere. Could it be my
    > "help and support" is not installed. Thanks.
    >

    > "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    >>> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
    >>> with Windows XP? Thanks.
    >>

    >> Open Start ... Help and Support and enter Remote Desktop Connection
    >> Into the search at the top - you will get lots of information on it.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Mike
    >> --
    >> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    >> rights
    >>
    >> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
    >> newsgroups
    >>
    >> "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    >>> Can anyone give me any information on using "Remote Desktop Connection"
    >>> with Windows XP? Thanks.

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Windows XP