Hepl!! Master browser in workgroup environment problem

I have a network with 1 w2k server and some w2k pro.
My problem is can not browse "computers near me".
W2K server services:
DHCP
WINS
DNS
with nbtstat status:
NetBIOS Remote Machine Name Table

Name Type Status
W2KSERVER <00> UNIQUE Registered
W2KSERVER <20> UNIQUE Registered
WORKGROUP <00> GROUP Registered
W2KSERVER <03> UNIQUE Registered
WORKGROUP <1E> GROUP Registered
INet~Services <1C> GROUP Registered
IS~W2KSERVER...<00> UNIQUE Registered
Can anyone help me to solve?
1 answer Last reply
More about hepl master browser workgroup environment problem

    Hope this link helps you.Since Browser services is a vast subject, kindly
    tells us to what extend information on Browser services is required.

    http://www.chicagotech.net/browser.htm

    Regards

    Ramki

Browsers Windows