SP2 problem

January 16, 2005 10:11:02 AM

Since installing SP2, I have been unable to load some pictures on some of my
favorite webpages. Not sore if they are jpeg's or HTML. Any ideas? Thanks.

More about : sp2 problem

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 4:42:59 PM

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D F86AD20-9D5C-410D-82F8-C1C28A409FBE@microsoft.com...
> Since installing SP2, I have been unable to load some pictures on some of
> my
> favorite webpages. Not sore if they are jpeg's or HTML. Any ideas? Thanks.
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 4:43:19 PM

Hi,

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

--

!