SP2 problem

Since installing SP2, I have been unable to load some pictures on some of my
favorite webpages. Not sore if they are jpeg's or HTML. Any ideas? Thanks.
2
answers
Last reply
More about problem

    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Since installing SP2, I have been unable to load some pictures on some of
    > my
    > favorite webpages. Not sore if they are jpeg's or HTML. Any ideas? Thanks.

    Hi,

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Since installing SP2, I have been unable to load some pictures on some of
    > my
    > favorite webpages. Not sore if they are jpeg's or HTML. Any ideas? Thanks.

HTML Microsoft Windows XP