Logitech orbit with face tracking

I have just purchased a logitech orbit webcam with face tracking , the
camera works really well
but im wondering does anyone know if its possible to get the camera to track
different object
i have tried to get the camera to track different thing but it only seems to
track faces.

any suggestions would be appreciated

andrew
colours1@tpg.com.au
2 answers Last reply
More about logitech orbit face tracking

    In news:425519c8@dnews.tpgi.com.au,
    cru <colours1@tpg.com.au> the stupid moronic freak from an alien planet
    where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
    > I have just purchased a logitech orbit webcam with face tracking , the
    > camera works really well
    > but im wondering does anyone know if its possible to get the camera
    > to track different object
    > i have tried to get the camera to track different thing but it only
    > seems to track faces.
    >
    > any suggestions would be appreciated
    >
    > andrew
    > colours1@tpg.com.au

    yeha it will track your hand...... or any big white object.....it doesnt
    know the difference between a face and an arse it just follows whateva is
    big and white and face like......

    it is a shame you canot tell it directly what to track....like the cat for
    instance.... or a fish in a tank.....that would be cool....but hey what do
    you want for your money?

    regards slayer

    In news:42564558@news.greennet.net,
    quavis <phlem1@speed-mail.co.uk> the stupid moronic freak from an alien
    planet where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:

    how come some of you people cme along and ask a question..... then one of us
    answers and theres nothing
    no response no f all?

    ignorance is bliss i guess.....

    regards slayer

    > In news:425519c8@dnews.tpgi.com.au,
    > cru <colours1@tpg.com.au> the stupid moronic freak from an alien
    > planet where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
    >> I have just purchased a logitech orbit webcam with face tracking ,
    >> the camera works really well
    >> but im wondering does anyone know if its possible to get the camera
    >> to track different object
    >> i have tried to get the camera to track different thing but it only
    >> seems to track faces.
    >>
    >> any suggestions would be appreciated
    >>
    >> andrew
    >> colours1@tpg.com.au
    >
    > yeha it will track your hand...... or any big white object.....it
    > doesnt know the difference between a face and an arse it just follows
    > whateva is big and white and face like......
    >
    > it is a shame you canot tell it directly what to track....like the
    > cat for instance.... or a fish in a tank.....that would be
    > cool....but hey what do you want for your money?
    >
    > regards slayer

Webcams Cameras Orbit Logitech Peripherals