Logitech orbit with face tracking

CRU

I have just purchased a logitech orbit webcam with face tracking , the
camera works really well
but im wondering does anyone know if its possible to get the camera to track
different object
i have tried to get the camera to track different thing but it only seems to
track faces.

any suggestions would be appreciated

andrew
colours1@tpg.com.au

In news:425519c8@dnews.tpgi.com.au,
cru <colours1@tpg.com.au> the stupid moronic freak from an alien planet
where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
> I have just purchased a logitech orbit webcam with face tracking , the
> camera works really well
> but im wondering does anyone know if its possible to get the camera
> to track different object
> i have tried to get the camera to track different thing but it only
> seems to track faces.
>
> any suggestions would be appreciated
>
> andrew
> colours1@tpg.com.au

yeha it will track your hand...... or any big white object.....it doesnt
know the difference between a face and an arse it just follows whateva is
big and white and face like......

it is a shame you canot tell it directly what to track....like the cat for
instance.... or a fish in a tank.....that would be cool....but hey what do
you want for your money?

regards slayer

In news:42564558@news.greennet.net,
quavis <phlem1@speed-mail.co.uk> the stupid moronic freak from an alien
planet where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:

how come some of you people cme along and ask a question..... then one of us
answers and theres nothing
no response no f all?

ignorance is bliss i guess.....

regards slayer