changing custom start menu to local menu?

i have six pc's (win200pro) that we are lending out to another school. at the
moment the start menus all point to our server where the folders containing
all the shortcuts are sitting. if i pull the network cable out and log on
locally as administrator they still point to our server.
how can i change this so it looks to All Users or default Profile - or
anything local
cheers

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:18:04 -0700, "buttons" <buttons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>i have six pc's (win200pro) that we are lending out to another school. at the
>moment the start menus all point to our server where the folders containing
>all the shortcuts are sitting. if i pull the network cable out and log on
>locally as administrator they still point to our server.
>how can i change this so it looks to All Users or default Profile - or
>anything local
>cheers

See Start Menu at tip 2365 » User Shell Folders in Windows 2000.
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

thanks, does that mean that i copy all those default reg settings to the same
place on the PC's i have here?