SAN ACE MC Liquid (109-lc1-001) Where to find???

G2-Boy

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2006
Looking for where to find a SAN ACE MC Liquid CPU cooler... Done several searches with no luck. Figured if it was revied here, someone might have a link or contact...

THANKS.

G2-Boy

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2006
Decent reviews... Falcon NW uses them... Like the idea of the pump on the radiator vs. the heat sink (like Coolermasters version). 7 year warranty.

rwaritsdario

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
I read the specs at Sanyo-Denki and I believe its very well designed. Whats your budget? We might not be able to find something so compact or with such warranty but surely something that will perform better :wink:

G2-Boy

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2006
No budget (read unlimited within reason). Just looking for something simple that will fit in my Lian Li case and cool either an E6700 or QX6700. The case already has a nice 120mm blow hole in the top which was one of the reasons for looking at tha Sanyo-Denki. The other main reason was it just seemed simple and effective! Not sure I want to make my first venture into water cooling with an entire system. With a dog and a kid in the house, didn't like the idea of a non sealed resevoir.

The Coolermaster version with the pump on top of the CPU looks a little too big and has the potential to cause issue with other close components. IMHO...

I am open to other suggestions...

rwaritsdario

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
Lian Li cases are too spacious for you to worry, you could house the whole setup inside it with some modding skillz.
If it's got the CoolerMaster name on it and water running trhu it, dont trust it. The top air cooler will perform much better than it.

The problem with those 'compact' or 'all-in-one-kits' is that they use very low quality parts, which isnt the kind of performance you want if youre looking for watercooling already.

Do you think you would be up for a custom kit? I can provide you with enough information for you to feel confident about the build.
What else besides the CPU would you like to cool down?

rwaritsdario

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
The HDDs are definetly a no no, because you add restriction to the loop and most probably will have to change the tubing size. All of that for something a fan could do just as effectively.

Hm so what do you say? Shall we do this custom??