Logon Message

Hey Folks,
I get a logon message that says "The system could not log you on. Make sure
Your User Name and Domain are Correct, then type your password again."
Someone please help. After I click O.K. to the message it shows the logon
box, and I have too re-enter my name and password. Any help from the MVP'S
will be greatly appreciated.
10 answers Last reply
More about logon message

    So, if you get a response from someone who's not a MVP, that's not good
    enough?

    "Mickey W. Barker Sr." <mandpbarker@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hey Folks,
    > I get a logon message that says "The system could not log you on. Make
    > sure
    > Your User Name and Domain are Correct, then type your password again."
    > Someone please help. After I click O.K. to the message it shows the logon
    > box, and I have too re-enter my name and password. Any help from the MVP'S
    > will be greatly appreciated.

    No that just means that I depend alot on the help of mvp's, anyone's help is
    greatly appreciated. Keep your feelings intact, nothing personal about it.
    And if you cannot help me. PLEASE, Do Not Respond to Me.

    *reply* sorry cant help you

    *another reply*: We ALL rely upon MVPs - and also others who, although they
    haven't those letters behind their name, still give very valuable
    information. The inference is that ONLY MVPs give reliable information and
    everyone else's comments are to be ignored as worthless or dangerous.

    In news:eAfE3XB$EHA.792@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
    Tosca <no-spam@thank-you.com> typed:

    > *another reply*: We ALL rely upon MVPs - and also others who,
    > although they haven't those letters behind their name, still
    > give
    > very valuable information. The inference is that ONLY MVPs
    > give
    > reliable information and everyone else's comments are to be
    > ignored
    > as worthless or dangerous.

    I completely agree. There are many knowledgeable and helpful
    people here, and not all are MVPs. Some of the people who are not
    MVPs now undoubtedly will be in the future. And everyone who is
    now an MVP once wasn't; no MVP started being helpful the day he
    got the title.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Tosca
    Quit your whining, no one want's to hear it. I asked for help, and the only
    thing you have to offer is Boo-Hoo.
    Thank You, For Nothing
    Mick

    "Tosca" <no-spam@thank-you.com> wrote in message
    > *another reply*: We ALL rely upon MVPs - and also others who, although
    they
    > haven't those letters behind their name, still give very valuable
    > information. The inference is that ONLY MVPs give reliable information
    and
    > everyone else's comments are to be ignored as worthless or dangerous.
    >
    > "jiu" <dsf@dfds.com> wrote in message
    > > *reply* sorry cant help you

    Ken,
    Tosca took my asking for help the wrong way. I simply stated that any help
    from mvp's was an appreciation, nothing anywhere in my post was meant to
    insult anyone. And he evidently took it the wrong way, I simply needed help.

    Thanks to everyone who helped me. Your time is Greatly appreciated. Problem
    Solved.
    Thanks,
    Mick
    > In news:eAfE3XB$EHA.792@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
    > Tosca <no-spam@thank-you.com> typed:
    >
    > > *another reply*: We ALL rely upon MVPs - and also others who,
    > > although they haven't those letters behind their name, still
    > > give
    > > very valuable information. The inference is that ONLY MVPs
    > > give
    > > reliable information and everyone else's comments are to be
    > > ignored
    > > as worthless or dangerous.
    >

    > I completely agree. There are many knowledgeable and helpful
    > people here, and not all are MVPs. Some of the people who are not
    > MVPs now undoubtedly will be in the future. And everyone who is
    > now an MVP once wasn't; no MVP started being helpful the day he
    > got the title.

    > Please reply to the newsgroup

    > In news:eAfE3XB$EHA.792@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
    > Tosca <no-spam@thank-you.com> typed:
    >
    >> *another reply*: We ALL rely upon MVPs - and also others who,
    >> although they haven't those letters behind their name, still give
    >> very valuable information. The inference is that ONLY MVPs give
    >> reliable information and everyone else's comments are to be ignored
    >> as worthless or dangerous.
    >

    > I completely agree. There are many knowledgeable and helpful people here,
    > and not all are MVPs. Some of the people who are not MVPs now undoubtedly
    > will be in the future. And everyone who is now an MVP once wasn't; no MVP
    > started being helpful the day he got the title.

    > Please reply to the newsgroup

    And not all MVPs identify themselves as such.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    > In news:eAfE3XB$EHA.792@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
    > Tosca <no-spam@thank-you.com> typed:
    >
    >> *another reply*: We ALL rely upon MVPs - and also others who,
    >> although they haven't those letters behind their name, still give
    >> very valuable information. The inference is that ONLY MVPs give
    >> reliable information and everyone else's comments are to be ignored
    >> as worthless or dangerous.
    >
    > I completely agree. There are many knowledgeable and helpful people here,
    > and not all are MVPs. Some of the people who are not MVPs now undoubtedly
    > will be in the future. And everyone who is now an MVP once wasn't; no MVP
    > started being helpful the day he got the title.

    > Please reply to the newsgroup

    I should have added that I don't know the answer to Mickey's question.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Hi Frank

    I'd be interested to know the solution that Mickey's been able to find. I
    understand that one of the philosophies in these NGs is to post back -
    either to say "thank you" when something has worked but, more importantly,
    if a solution's been found by other means so that everyone can gain from the
    experience.

    Tosca

    > I should have added that I don't know the answer to Mickey's question.
    >
    > --
    > Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    > http://www.fjsmjs.com
    > Protect your PC