w32Time error..

Does anyone know how to fix an issue with the w32Time as it is stopping
network connection of a database that is loaded on this computer which is
required to run the business?

Thanks

I don't get it. If you set the Windows Time service to disable would that stop your Network Database connection? Hmmmm...

--
George Hester