Problem with Explorer

Hi group,

I have a strange problemwith Explorer. I run Windows XP, Microsoft
explorer SP 2 version 6.0.2900
The problem is when I click on "Favorites" to open the menu I get an
error message saying: Internet Explorer has a problem and should
close. So, Internet Explorer closes. I can click on the icon and open
the favorites.

Does anybody knows why this happens?

Thanks,

Mojtaba
1 answer Last reply
More about problem explorer

    If you are using McAfee anti-virus, this may help:
    XP Favorites
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_favorites.htm

    "Mojtaba" wrote:

    > Hi group,
    >
    > I have a strange problemwith Explorer. I run Windows XP, Microsoft
    > explorer SP 2 version 6.0.2900
    > The problem is when I click on "Favorites" to open the menu I get an
    > error message saying: Internet Explorer has a problem and should
    > close. So, Internet Explorer closes. I can click on the icon and open
    > the favorites.
    >
    > Does anybody knows why this happens?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mojtaba

Internet Explorer Explorer Favorites Windows XP