Problem with Explorer

January 16, 2005 8:28:38 PM

Hi group,

I have a strange problemwith Explorer. I run Windows XP, Microsoft
explorer SP 2 version 6.0.2900
The problem is when I click on "Favorites" to open the menu I get an
error message saying: Internet Explorer has a problem and should
close. So, Internet Explorer closes. I can click on the icon and open
the favorites.

Does anybody knows why this happens?

Thanks,

Mojtaba

More about : problem explorer

January 16, 2005 8:28:39 PM

If you are using McAfee anti-virus, this may help:
XP Favorites
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_favorites.htm

!