Cursor problem

A friend of mine just upgraded her computer on my advice from ME to XP. Now
when she is just sitting there doing nothing her cursor starts moving across
the screen. How do we make it stop and stay in one place like it should.
2 answers Last reply
More about cursor problem

    "Gonzo White" <gonzow@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
    > A friend of mine just upgraded her computer on my advice from ME to
    > XP. Now when she is just sitting there doing nothing her cursor
    > starts moving across the screen. How do we make it stop and stay in
    > one place like it should.

    I have a laptop that does that. I just let it move until it stops and then
    put it back where I want it.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Yea, well it didn't do it with windows ME. So its got to be something with
    window XP. There is no way to fix this?

    "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > "Gonzo White" <gonzow@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
    >> A friend of mine just upgraded her computer on my advice from ME to
    >> XP. Now when she is just sitting there doing nothing her cursor
    >> starts moving across the screen. How do we make it stop and stay in
    >> one place like it should.
    >
    > I have a laptop that does that. I just let it move until it stops and
    > then put it back where I want it.
    >
    > --
    > Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    > http://www.fjsmjs.com