Cursor problem

January 16, 2005 3:10:48 PM

A friend of mine just upgraded her computer on my advice from ME to XP. Now
when she is just sitting there doing nothing her cursor starts moving across
the screen. How do we make it stop and stay in one place like it should.

More about : cursor problem

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 7:25:24 PM

"Gonzo White" <gonzow@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
> A friend of mine just upgraded her computer on my advice from ME to
> XP. Now when she is just sitting there doing nothing her cursor
> starts moving across the screen. How do we make it stop and stay in
> one place like it should.

I have a laptop that does that. I just let it move until it stops and then
put it back where I want it.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Yea, well it didn't do it with windows ME. So its got to be something with
window XP. There is no way to fix this?

!