Application only runs for Admins

Pappy

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2002

My UID is a member of Local Admins and Domain Admins. I installed 'HP
PrecisionScan' under my UID, but I cannot run the app. The process just
displays the "start-up splash" and nothing else until I kill it. On a hunch,
I logged in as Local Admin and Domain Admin and the application runs just
fine for both logins. The is nothing different about the security setting
for the application directory under 'Program Files'.

Thanks,

Patrick