Several services stops

Hi all.
I've got a Windows Server 2003 server in my network where several services
stops responding. I can restart them but after 15 seconds they stops again.
Services that stops is:
Automatic Updates, Computer browser, Cryptoographic Services, Help and
support, HID input service, Intel PDS, Secondary Logon, Shell hardware
detection, Task scheduler, Themes, TrueVector Internet monitor, Windows
firewall/Internet connection sharing (ICS), Wireless configuration,
Workstation, Application Experience lookup service, Background intelligent
transfer service, HP Printserver, Server
Do anyone have any clue to why this is happening?
Jon

Check Event Viewer for error details.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Jon Are Pedersen" wrote:
| Hi all.
| I've got a Windows Server 2003 server in my network where several services
| stops responding. I can restart them but after 15 seconds they stops
again.
| Services that stops is:
| Automatic Updates, Computer browser, Cryptoographic Services, Help and
| support, HID input service, Intel PDS, Secondary Logon, Shell hardware
| detection, Task scheduler, Themes, TrueVector Internet monitor, Windows
| firewall/Internet connection sharing (ICS), Wireless configuration,
| Workstation, Application Experience lookup service, Background intelligent
| transfer service, HP Printserver, Server
| Do anyone have any clue to why this is happening?
| Jon

Wow that's a lot of services shutting down at once. Have you set these service to restart in their properties afte the first second and third failure?

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"Jon Are Pedersen" <jonare.pedersen@bredband.net> wrote in message news:u2FVWGFQFHA.2932@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi all.
> I've got a Windows Server 2003 server in my network where several services
> stops responding. I can restart them but after 15 seconds they stops again.
> Services that stops is:
> Automatic Updates, Computer browser, Cryptoographic Services, Help and
> support, HID input service, Intel PDS, Secondary Logon, Shell hardware
> detection, Task scheduler, Themes, TrueVector Internet monitor, Windows
> firewall/Internet connection sharing (ICS), Wireless configuration,
> Workstation, Application Experience lookup service, Background intelligent
> transfer service, HP Printserver, Server
> Do anyone have any clue to why this is happening?
> Jon

Yes I have done that.
Looks to me like some kind of trojan.

"George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
Wow that's a lot of services shutting down at once. Have you set these
service to restart in their properties afte the first second and third
failure?

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"Jon Are Pedersen" <jonare.pedersen@bredband.net> wrote in message
> Hi all.
> I've got a Windows Server 2003 server in my network where several
services
> stops responding. I can restart them but after 15 seconds they stops
> again.
> Services that stops is:
> Automatic Updates, Computer browser, Cryptoographic Services, Help and
> support, HID input service, Intel PDS, Secondary Logon, Shell hardware
> detection, Task scheduler, Themes, TrueVector Internet monitor, Windows
> firewall/Internet connection sharing (ICS), Wireless configuration,
> Workstation, Application Experience lookup service, Background
intelligent
> transfer service, HP Printserver, Server
> Do anyone have any clue to why this is happening?
> Jon

vijayant_kumar001

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
hi
can somone tell me that i am faqcingt a proublem my group sharing is working with 21 minutes affter that no network
found but whan i restarted my server its working again plz reply to me i a wating your reply