Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right group but I couldn't see other more
appropriate groups.

I am using the keyboard mentioned above on a Dell machine.
Unfortunately this machine does not have a PS/2 jack, so I'm using a
PS/2->USB adapter.

At the moment the machine does not recognise the keyboard as a
multimedia one, hence all the extra buttons don't work! Has anyone
successfully solved this problem before?

TIA,
D.

--
DanyWu
DanyWu's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=487

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:01:41 -0500, DanyWu
<DanyWu.1nfxa1@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote:
>I am using the keyboard mentioned above on a Dell machine.
>Unfortunately this machine does not have a PS/2 jack, so I'm using a
>PS/2->USB adapter.
>At the moment the machine does not recognise the keyboard as a
>multimedia one, hence all the extra buttons don't work! Has anyone
>successfully solved this problem before?

The official "gateway" to Microsoft articles is here
http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

Use that link to search for Microsoft help on error messages
or anything else you wish to enter in the search window

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith