Another Ongoing Irritant

We are running Wind2k AD. The users are setup for roaming profiles. Some
users get alot of ntuser.pol.tmp files in their profiles folder. How do I
get rid of them forever? I have alreay tried the Microsoft hotfix and it
didn't work.

Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about another ongoing irritant

    GOOGLE can be your friend too... www.GOOGLE.com

    try this link out- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q271518/

    "Kenneth Bryant" wrote:

    > We are running Wind2k AD. The users are setup for roaming profiles. Some
    > users get alot of ntuser.pol.tmp files in their profiles folder. How do I
    > get rid of them forever? I have alreay tried the Microsoft hotfix and it
    > didn't work.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Is there anything else that can be done? We have tried this patch already.
    I read where it says that the patch is preventative, but how do you fix the
    accounts that are already getting the ntuser.pol.tmp files? Simply deleting
    the files does not work as they still come back.

    "Royce" <Royce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > GOOGLE can be your friend too... www.GOOGLE.com
    >
    > try this link out- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q271518/
    >
    > "Kenneth Bryant" wrote:
    >
    > > We are running Wind2k AD. The users are setup for roaming profiles.
    Some
    > > users get alot of ntuser.pol.tmp files in their profiles folder. How do
    > > get rid of them forever? I have alreay tried the Microsoft hotfix and
    it
    > > didn't work.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance

Microsoft Roaming Profiles Windows