Terminal Services issue

I cannot install Terminal Services on a member server with Windows 2K server
and SP4. I add Terminal Services through the Windows Components, and it
appears to install. The terminal services administrative tools appear, but
there is no Termainal Service service listed under the services.

There is nothing listed in the Event Viewer.

I have removed and reinstalled several times. Still no joy.

Any ideas?

"Peter Downes" <pjtdownes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I cannot install Terminal Services on a member server with Windows 2K
server
> and SP4. I add Terminal Services through the Windows Components, and it
> appears to install. The terminal services administrative tools appear, but
> there is no Termainal Service service listed under the services.
>
> There is nothing listed in the Event Viewer.
>
> I have removed and reinstalled several times. Still no joy.
>
> Any ideas?

AFAIR, you have to reboot the server after the installation.

I do reboot. It is not there.
The Service simply does not show or start.