Neopets questionaire

Just curious -

Which game will you play even for low NP because you really like it?

Which game will you NEVER EVER play, even for lots o' NP?

Which games earn you consistently over 800NP?

Which daily freebie do you hate/ignore?

Which daily freebie do you love/visit every day?

How often do you change Petpets?

What object will you never get rid of, for any amount of NP?

Who is your favorite Neopets character?

That's it.

bel
22 answers Last reply
More about neopets questionaire

    "Phoenix" <avianatrix@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Just curious -
    >
    > Which game will you play even for low NP because you really like it?
    Hasee Bounce

    > Which game will you NEVER EVER play, even for lots o' NP?
    Never Ending Boss Battle

    > Which games earn you consistently over 800NP?
    Hasee Bounce, Snow Wars 2, Evil Fuzzles, Pyramids, Word Poker, Freaky
    Factory, Warf Rescue Team, Black Pawkeet Slots.

    > Which daily freebie do you hate/ignore?
    Turmy, I got the avvie, I'm good now. Usually forget the symol hole too

    > Which daily freebie do you love/visit every day?
    In order I do:
    Lost city, Tombola, Coltzans, Fruit Machine, Fishing (there are probably
    more, but I dont do them all religiously)

    > How often do you change Petpets?
    Never (except when I lost one to the Turmy)

    > What object will you never get rid of, for any amount of NP?
    My Mutant Ruki and his Ruki items

    > Who is your favorite Neopets character?
    Toss up between 3, my Grey Kacheek, my Mutant Ruki and my Plushie Eyrie. I
    like the Faerie Lenny too.

    rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said

    > btw my answers are in red

    In red? But this is a plain text only newsgroup....

    oh yh i forget bout that whoppsies lol
    well dey show in red on my compy

    rosie
    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said
    >
    >> btw my answers are in red
    >
    > In red? But this is a plain text only newsgroup....

    In article <MPG.1d657648da751eae98a055@news-server.carolina.rr.com>,
    avianatrix@yahoo.com says...

    My answers-

    > Just curious -
    >
    > Which game will you play even for low NP because you really like it?

    The new typing game. Don't make much, but I really like it.

    > Which game will you NEVER EVER play, even for lots o' NP?

    Web of Vernax. I hate it, though it's great for NP. Dubloon Disaster,
    too.

    > Which games earn you consistently over 800NP?

    Meepit Juice, Freaky Factory, Pterattack, Moon Rock Rampage, Deck
    Swabber, Swarm.

    > Which daily freebie do you hate/ignore?

    Turmie and the Sysol Hole.

    > Which daily freebie do you love/visit every day?

    Tombola

    > How often do you change Petpets?

    Never

    > What object will you never get rid of, for any amount of NP?

    Some of my best books. When I give up Neopets, I'd rather give them
    away to someone. Also, I love the Burgundy Grundo Plushie though I sell
    the extras - he's cheap, but he's darn cute.

    > Who is your favorite Neopets character?

    The faerie Lenny. I'm haggling for the Lab Map peices to change my
    Lenny into a faerie eventually - or maybe with a Fountain Faerie quest.

    bel

    > That's it.
    >
    > bel

    "Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
    they show up in red on mine too... hmmm

    the comment was probably more that it is considered rude to post in html on
    a plain text newgroup ( html pretty much doubles the size of the message
    .....important if your in a country that charges by the KB)

    Phoenix wrote:
    > Just curious -
    >
    > Which game will you play even for low NP because you really like it?

    Volcano run

    > Which game will you NEVER EVER play, even for lots o' NP?

    None. The games I never play I play because I can't get points in them with
    the exception of the sponser ones and then yes I will never ever play the
    Nesquck one.

    > Which games earn you consistently over 800NP?

    Suteks Tomb, Snowmuncher

    > Which daily freebie do you hate/ignore?

    None

    > Which daily freebie do you love/visit every day?

    I visit all the freebies every day

    > How often do you change Petpets?

    Almost never

    > What object will you never get rid of, for any amount of NP?

    Anything has a price

    > Who is your favorite Neopets character?

    Don't know

    Gareeth

    Phoenix wrote:
    > Just curious -
    >
    > Which game will you play even for low NP because you really like it?
    ice cream machine

    > Which game will you NEVER EVER play, even for lots o' NP?
    so far, none

    > Which games earn you consistently over 800NP?
    kiko match (3000 per day) and bouncy supreme (3000 per day)

    > Which daily freebie do you hate/ignore?
    none

    > Which daily freebie do you love/visit every day?
    everyone

    > How often do you change Petpets?
    I did ot yet but will soon

    > What object will you never get rid of, for any amount of NP?
    the plushies which show the Pets I have (Peophin, Tuskaninny and Usul)

    > Who is your favorite Neopets character?
    The most beautiful is for me the Baby Faerie Lenny........

    > That's it.
    >
    > bel

    Henny

    Mattio [mjr88@cox.net] said
    > they show up in red on mine too... hmmm

    That will be because your newsreader is allowing HTML.

    You are putting your self at risk from viruses by allowing HTML so it is
    good advice to turn the Plain Text option on.

    ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said

    > "Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
    > they show up in red on mine too... hmmm
    >

    > the comment was probably more that it is considered rude to post in html on
    > a plain text newgroup ( html pretty much doubles the size of the message
    > ....important if your in a country that charges by the KB)

    More than rude as it is possible to transmit viruses this way and
    sending HTML to text newsgroups is against the T&Cs of every ISP I've
    ever used, which is another reason not to do it.

    "Phoenix" <avianatrix@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Just curious -
    >
    > Which game will you play even for low NP because you really like it?

    Sutek's Tomb, Word Poker, NeggSweeper and Spell or Starve

    > Which game will you NEVER EVER play, even for lots o' NP?

    Meriball, 200m Peanut Dash, Tug-O-War

    > Which games earn you consistently over 800NP?

    Sutek's Tomb, Spell Or Starve, Gadgadsgame, Meepit Juice Break, Korbat's Lab

    > Which daily freebie do you hate/ignore?

    Turmy, Symol Hole

    > Which daily freebie do you love/visit every day?

    All the rest

    > How often do you change Petpets?

    I'm keeping them all the same except one, to change as needed for avatars.

    > What object will you never get rid of, for any amount of NP?

    My gallery items, and items that are themed after my pets.

    > Who is your favorite Neopets character?

    Fave character = Jhudora
    Fave pets = Korbat, Ruki, and Draik
    Fave petpet = Halloween Geb, Grey Cirrus, and Mazzew
    Fave Petpetpet = Moach

    > I have the
    > same problem with Spell or Starve. I used to love playing it, but my
    > scores went no where and it took forever just to get 700 - 800 NP.

    It's funny you say that about Spell or Starve. I have been getting World
    Challenge Map Pieces playing it. And it's not like I am very good at it.
    Maybe you should try again. I tend to only play WCs when there are not many
    people playing, so I have a greater chance of winning a map piece. But the
    NP for being in the top three on a 5 person game means that 3rd gets about
    80 NP to offset the 100 NP paid to play. But you do get a Map Piece. With
    6 people however 3rd gets about 120 NP IIRC.

    > I assume that all the High Score people are insiders or testers. No one
    > can make some of those scores unless they play a game for 24 hours
    > straight - unless they hold the games and play one game over several
    > days. This is what I tell myself to ward off intimidation.

    I never thought of either of those ideas. My mind doesn't work like that, I
    guess. I had to have the Thade avatar walking back and forth thing spelled
    out for me (no pun intended). I guess I am more linear than that. Go
    through the game and reach the objective. I couldn't figure out how to get
    more points than I was already getting, 'cause they just aren't there unless
    you keep playing after getting everything and before going into the Crypt.
    I wouldn't have figured it out on my own. Which always makes me feel on the
    dumb side, even though I know I am not. I just don't think like that
    somehow.

    > Oh, I forgot to mention I love Cheat (when the Neopets site is running
    > well and the refresh windows are going smoothly.)

    Yes. To both of those.

    daramark

    In article <FQdLe.16568$yH2.730078@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    dara.butler@sympatico.ca says...
    > "Phoenix" <avianatrix@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I have the

    > > I assume that all the High Score people are insiders or testers. No one
    > > can make some of those scores unless they play a game for 24 hours
    > > straight - unless they hold the games and play one game over several
    > > days. This is what I tell myself to ward off intimidation.
    >
    > I never thought of either of those ideas. My mind doesn't work like that, I
    > guess. I had to have the Thade avatar walking back and forth thing spelled
    > out for me (no pun intended). I guess I am more linear than that. Go
    > through the game and reach the objective. I couldn't figure out how to get
    > more points than I was already getting, 'cause they just aren't there unless
    > you keep playing after getting everything and before going into the Crypt.
    > I wouldn't have figured it out on my own. Which always makes me feel on the
    > dumb side, even though I know I am not. I just don't think like that
    > somehow.

    You aren't at all dumb as far as I can tell.

    As a non-linear person, I can't get anything done...nothing. Collecting
    avatars? Yeah, if they happen to be on the ground in front of me. It
    literally hurts to finish off a task according to specific directions -
    someone might as well be talking Russian when giving me careful
    instructions.

    Oh yeah, great with spontaneous ideas (which are mostly ridiculous) but
    too dumb to execute.

    Maybe we should form a dynamic duo? :)

    bel

    Phoenix wrote:

    > Oh, I forgot to mention I love Cheat (when the Neopets site is running
    > well and the refresh windows are going smoothly.)

    I used to pay Cheat, but haven't in a long while.

    One tip, though: when there is only one type of card in the stack, and
    you have that kind in your hand, always accuse them of cheating. There
    is a benefit to being right, but no penalty for being wrong.

    Brian Anderson wrote:
    > Phoenix wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, I forgot to mention I love Cheat (when the Neopets site is running
    >> well and the refresh windows are going smoothly.)
    >

    > I used to pay Cheat, but haven't in a long while.
    >
    > One tip, though: when there is only one type of card in the stack, and
    > you have that kind in your hand, always accuse them of cheating. There
    > is a benefit to being right, but no penalty for being wrong.
    there is a penalty for being wrong: you get the pile!

    any1 wrote:

    >> One tip, though: when there is only one type of card in the stack,
    >> and you have that kind in your hand, always accuse them of cheating.
    >> There is a benefit to being right, but no penalty for being wrong.
    >
    > there is a penalty for being wrong: you get the pile!

    But if you're wrong, the only cards in the pile are cards you already
    have in your hand, and since you can play all of them at once, there is
    no difference between having one or all four of any given card.

    Maybe an example will make this clear.

    Suppose you have a seven in your hand, and on an empty stack, another
    player puts down "two sevens." If you accuse them and are wrong, you
    get the pile, which consists only of two sevens, but since you already
    have a seven, it really hasn't affected your hand. If you're right, you
    get np and they get their cards back.

    Brian Anderson wrote:
    > But if you're wrong, the only cards in the pile are cards you already
    > have in your hand, and since you can play all of them at once, there
    > is no difference between having one or all four of any given card.

    If you clear a set you get another turn.

    Gareeth

    Good point.

    Gareeth wrote:
    > Brian Anderson wrote:
    >
    >>But if you're wrong, the only cards in the pile are cards you already
    >>have in your hand, and since you can play all of them at once, there
    >>is no difference between having one or all four of any given card.
    >

    > If you clear a set you get another turn.

    ?? I'm not sure what you mean here. I have never gotten two turns in a
    row in Cheat.

    If you drop 4 of a kind you get to go again IIRC.

    bodcat1 wrote:

    > If you drop 4 of a kind you get to go again IIRC.

    I just went back and played a few rounds, but dropping 4 of a kind
    doesn't give you an extra turn. :-(

    Hmm.. OK. OH. Wait, thats another game. Let me go check...
    Go!Go!Go!

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > "Brian Anderson" <not@home.now> wrote in message
    >> bodcat1 wrote:
    >>
    >>> If you drop 4 of a kind you get to go again IIRC.
    >>
    >> I just went back and played a few rounds, but dropping 4 of a kind
    >> doesn't give you an extra turn. :-(
    >
    > Hmm.. OK. OH. Wait, thats another game. Let me go check...
    > Go!Go!Go!

    I just did the same thing. I was sure it was Cheat, but as I typed it in, I
    realized that it had to be GoGoGo, because Cheat is cards face down to hide
    the Cheating, and GoGoGo is cards face up so you can see the set of 4 that
    clears the deck giving you another turn.

    daramark

Games Video Games