Windows 2000 Server

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have been trying to install the .net framework on a Windows 2000 Server SP4
and continually get the following error:

"Microsoft .Net Framework Setup failed. If this problem continues, contact
Product Support Services."

I have tried manually installling the .net framework, as well as, installing
via Windows Update and receive this same error.

You might try asking here.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.framework&cat=en_US_dedb6819-3b3e-4b90-976b-812d07aa261d&lang=en&cr=US

--
Regards,