Log on dialogue box

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 15, 2005 8:57:19 PM

Is there any way of greying out or removing the 'Log on using dial-up
connection' tick box from the logon to windows dialogue box?

More about : log dialogue box

April 16, 2005 4:32:46 AM

See Microsoft Support article Q263743 for details at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q263743

Registry Settings
System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
Value Name: RasDisable
Data Type: REG_SZ (String Value)
Value Data: (0 = restriction disabled, 1 = restriction enabled)

Kind Regards,
Farzad Hayati.

"user" <a> wrote in message news:#z6bwMdQFHA.3664@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Is there any way of greying out or removing the 'Log on using dial-up
> connection' tick box from the logon to windows dialogue box?

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 4:51:32 AM

You copy/pasted that from WinGuides, didn't you Farzad?

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE
Related resources
April 16, 2005 2:29:02 PM

Dear Crouchie
Yes, you are right.
if you are worry about my knowledge, I must say that I know what I copy and
pasted. and I myst say sometime copy and pasting from a reference about
something that you have that knowledge is faster than typing that thing!

Kind Regards,
Farzad Hayati.

"Crouchie1998" <crouchie1998@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:o WGN1YhQFHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> You copy/pasted that from WinGuides, didn't you Farzad?
>
> Crouchie1998
> BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

April 19, 2005 2:22:23 PM

Cheers guys!