Minimize to systray when open?

I tried "Trayit" but this does not minimize to the systray when certain applications
(that I have running all the time anyways) are open. Does anyone know of a program
that does it? Or is it possible to modify anything in Windows 2000 that will do it?

> I tried "Trayit" but this does not minimize to the systray when certain applications
> (that I have running all the time anyways) are open. Does anyone know of a program
> that does it? Or is it possible to modify anything in Windows 2000 that will do it?

I'll try to make this clearer. I want to send the taskbar button of an open program
to the systray - while its open. With Trayit, you have to minimize it to send it to
the systray. I couldn't care less if the program is minimized or maximized. I just
want some of them (that I have running all the time) off the taskbar freeing up space
for the programs I'm shuttling through. I now realize that Trayit is just not set up
for that. Otherwise it worked well.

Never seen that happen been using it for years. And it is TrayIt!

--
George Hester