norton showing the wrong time

Does someone have a clue why norton shows the wrong time after doing a
scheduled system scan, I have it set for 2am and it shows 9am in the log
what's the deal???
I've looked on the norton site can't find a thing about this..

Never mind guys, I figured it out, I had the UTC time format checked, I
unchecked it
and now I get the proper format..