All install or setup runs on windows process task manager

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Hi all,

I don't know why all install or setup runs on windows process task manager.
I am using windows 2000 server with sp4 and installed Norton Antivirus.
I try to disable Norton Antivirus and login as Local Adminstrator but same
result.
I also try to install Winzip program, but it also same result.

Please advised.

All running processes should be shown there:

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE