STOP Error after latest windows updates

Hi,

I have just applied the latest round of patches from windows update.
Now when I try to start windows I get a STOP error.

Details:
0x0000001E (0xC0000005, 0x805064B5, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
Module: ntoskrnl.exe

Rebooting in safe mode or performing an in-place upgrade of windows
yield the same problem.

I haven't installed any new drivers lately or made any other system
changes.

Any suggestions as to what I can do?

Thanks.

I answered this question around 8 hours ago in this newsgroup. Always search
the newsgroup first before posting the same question on the same day

If john_smith_677@hotmail.com is your real e-mail address then I suggest you
spoof it because of the SPAMMERS that try & get them from here. Anyway, take
a look at this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275678&Product=win2000

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE