Webcam with Yahoo Messenger

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 19, 2005 9:36:28 PM

I started using yahoo messenger today and want to use my webcam on it but it
doesn't pick it up but i know it is installed properly because msn messenger
picks up my webcam. Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

More about : webcam yahoo messenger

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 8:15:31 PM

You may just have to keep trying. I find it quite ironic that my
logitech works better on Yahoo than it does when I'm trying to stream
to my own webcam page. The few times that it hasn't worked was when I
was already using too much memory or when I was running out of
harddrive space.

Rose-My Webcam Page
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm
!