Webcam with Yahoo Messenger

I started using yahoo messenger today and want to use my webcam on it but it
doesn't pick it up but i know it is installed properly because msn messenger
picks up my webcam. Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
1 answer Last reply
More about webcam yahoo messenger

    You may just have to keep trying. I find it quite ironic that my
    logitech works better on Yahoo than it does when I'm trying to stream
    to my own webcam page. The few times that it hasn't worked was when I
    was already using too much memory or when I was running out of
    harddrive space.

    Rose-My Webcam Page
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm

Webcams Yahoo Messenger Peripherals