I finally SAW the moving pop up

you have a moving pop up? i was having moving pop ups, thought it was
spyware but couldnt find anything to remove it

Last night playing NQII I got about 3, all for cursers and smilies.

"queds" <queds@> wrote in message
> you have a moving pop up? i was having moving pop ups, thought it was
> spyware but couldnt find anything to remove it

yeah mine was during nq2 too, but i never saw what was actually in the
windows, they were just white and my popup blocker caught em before they
had a chance to load i spose... altho one was trying to dl something to my
puter, which is why ppl were suggesting spyware

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> Last night playing NQII I got about 3, all for cursers and smilies.

Neopets repeatedly claim that their site does not ever have popups, so
it is not unreasonable to assume that the cause is spyware rather than
neopets.

And in any case, it is worth protecting your computer against popups,
whatever their source.

Les wrote:

> Neopets repeatedly claim that their site does not ever have popups,
> so it is not unreasonable to assume that the cause is spyware rather
> than neopets.

To be strictly accurate, it's not a pop-up. It's a Javascript-animated
image, similar to the Slorg on the Offers page.