Multiple IP addresses

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Hi all,

We have a Dell server running Win/2000 server with 2 network cards. Is
there a way to assigne multiple IP addresses to one of the cards?

Thanks,

George

padman

hi,
yes it is possible>>open network connection> select the connection u want to
assign multiple Ips>open properties of TCP/IP> go to advance> in the ip
address area u can add multiple IPs binding to the network card..but u can
have only one default gateway to all thesase IPs.

padman