LOL! Another codestone from Tombola

I think I am just going to start a codestone gallery. ALL the stones in my
shop are randoms or prizes since I got that one from the WC Map.

LoL your a human codestone magnet.... :))

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> I think I am just going to start a codestone gallery. ALL the stones in
my
> shop are randoms or prizes since I got that one from the WC Map.

"bodcat1" <> wrote > I think I am just going to start a codestone gallery.
ALL the stones in my
> shop are randoms or prizes since I got that one from the WC Map.

Phooey. benoitMB goes through three codestones every time we go in for
training, and I alomost never get them without having to buy them. :(

TRENDING THREADS