cannot encrypt file on network share access denied

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I am trying to encrypt a file on a network drive but keep getting the access
denied error. I can however modify and write to the file

Please review all the requirements for encryption, found in Help and
Support EFS, encrypting files and folders.