"Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:11fsc9ir3mlmb6e@corp.supernews.com...
> But I forgot what the answer was. There's no known way tto fix the bag of
> broken neopoints is there?

Yes you can! You can take it to the top of Terror Mountain into the Toy
Repair Shop and get it fixed + an avatar. Mind you, even if you get it
repaired for free, it's probably better to sell it broken.

There are a lot of Toys that you can buy cheap and break to sell for more
NP. There are a few that are more money fixed than broken. But I think
that since it opened a while ago, the gaps are closing to the point that
most toys are almost the same price fixed or broken.

daramark

Diane

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
> > But I forgot what the answer was. There's no known way tto fix the bag
of
> > broken neopoints is there?
>

> Yes you can! You can take it to the top of Terror Mountain into the Toy
> Repair Shop and get it fixed + an avatar. Mind you, even if you get it
> repaired for free, it's probably better to sell it broken.
>
> There are a lot of Toys that you can buy cheap and break to sell for more
> NP. There are a few that are more money fixed than broken. But I think
> that since it opened a while ago, the gaps are closing to the point that
> most toys are almost the same price fixed or broken.
>

> daramark

How do you break a toy? TIA

Di

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Diane [prunella@rogers.com] said
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
> > > But I forgot what the answer was. There's no known way tto fix the bag
> of
> > > broken neopoints is there?
> >

> > Yes you can! You can take it to the top of Terror Mountain into the Toy
> > Repair Shop and get it fixed + an avatar. Mind you, even if you get it
> > repaired for free, it's probably better to sell it broken.
> >
> > There are a lot of Toys that you can buy cheap and break to sell for more
> > NP. There are a few that are more money fixed than broken. But I think
> > that since it opened a while ago, the gaps are closing to the point that
> > most toys are almost the same price fixed or broken.
> >

> > daramark
>
> How do you break a toy? TIA

Just get your pets to play with it over and over.

Diane

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Diane [prunella@rogers.com] said
> > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > > "Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
> > of
> > >

> > > Yes you can! You can take it to the top of Terror Mountain into the
Toy
> > > Repair Shop and get it fixed + an avatar. Mind you, even if you get
it
> > > repaired for free, it's probably better to sell it broken.
> > >
> > > There are a lot of Toys that you can buy cheap and break to sell for
more
> > > NP. There are a few that are more money fixed than broken. But I
think
> > > that since it opened a while ago, the gaps are closing to the point
that
> > > most toys are almost the same price fixed or broken.
> > >

> > > daramark
> >
> > How do you break a toy? TIA
> >

> Just get your pets to play with it over and over.

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks Les!

Di

"Diane" <prunella@rogers.com> wrote in message
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "Evan" <musselman@voyager.net> wrote in message
>> > But I forgot what the answer was. There's no known way tto fix the bag
> of
>> > broken neopoints is there?
>>

>> Yes you can! You can take it to the top of Terror Mountain into the Toy
>> Repair Shop and get it fixed + an avatar. Mind you, even if you get it
>> repaired for free, it's probably better to sell it broken.
>>
>> There are a lot of Toys that you can buy cheap and break to sell for more
>> NP. There are a few that are more money fixed than broken. But I think
>> that since it opened a while ago, the gaps are closing to the point that
>> most toys are almost the same price fixed or broken.
>>

>> daramark
>
> How do you break a toy? TIA

Some toys will break if you play with them a lot. Not all of them though.

daramark