need your advice again

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 13, 2005 9:12:25 PM

Hello friends,
what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
exchange.?
My thanks and blessings
slobnoster

More about : advice

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 2:14:54 AM

First things first how the hell did you get
all the petpet map pieces???

"G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
> Hello friends,
> what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
> shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
> exchange.?
> My thanks and blessings
> slobnoster

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 2:26:52 AM

Well, lets see. I am seeing full maps up for Honey Potions (725K average),
550K, 630K, 600K.

Draik MPs are worth way over 1Mil (some upwards into 6-8Mil on the TP)

"G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
> Hello friends,
> what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
> shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
> exchange.?
> My thanks and blessings
> slobnoster

August 14, 2005 8:34:02 PM

so what are you saying? ......lol

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Well, lets see. I am seeing full maps up for Honey Potions (725K
average),
> 550K, 630K, 600K.
>
> Draik MPs are worth way over 1Mil (some upwards into 6-8Mil on the TP)
>

> "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Hello friends,
> > what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
> > shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
> > exchange.?
> > My thanks and blessings
> > slobnoster

Anonymous