need your advice again

Hello friends,
what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
exchange.?
My thanks and blessings
slobnoster
4 answers Last reply
More about need advice again

    First things first how the hell did you get
    all the petpet map pieces???

    "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hello friends,
    > what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
    > shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
    > exchange.?
    > My thanks and blessings
    > slobnoster

    Well, lets see. I am seeing full maps up for Honey Potions (725K average),
    550K, 630K, 600K.

    Draik MPs are worth way over 1Mil (some upwards into 6-8Mil on the TP)

    "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hello friends,
    > what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
    > shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
    > exchange.?
    > My thanks and blessings
    > slobnoster

    so what are you saying? ......lol

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Well, lets see. I am seeing full maps up for Honey Potions (725K
    average),
    > 550K, 630K, 600K.
    >
    > Draik MPs are worth way over 1Mil (some upwards into 6-8Mil on the TP)
    >

    > "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > Hello friends,
    > > what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I was
    > > shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
    > > exchange.?
    > > My thanks and blessings
    > > slobnoster

    "Good luck" ;)

    "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > so what are you saying? ......lol
    >

    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> Well, lets see. I am seeing full maps up for Honey Potions (725K
    > average),
    >> 550K, 630K, 600K.
    >>
    >> Draik MPs are worth way over 1Mil (some upwards into 6-8Mil on the TP)
    >>

    >> "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> > Hello friends,
    >> > what would be a good non NPS trade for a full petpet lab. map set? I
    >> > was
    >> > shooting for a morphing potion(draik)...do you think it is too high in
    >> > exchange.?
    >> > My thanks and blessings
    >> > slobnoster

Games Exchange Video Games